Yeah so I know these are far from weekly, but I started an actual schedule for myself, so hopefully that helps 🙂
- I’ve been told for years that I need to do more lifting to help with my knee problems and just overall joint health and that sort of things, but it never really sunk in. I don’t know when exactly, but relatively recently I’ve been looking into it and have started doing some workouts from bodybuilding.com. I’m thinking about doing this one tomorrow!
- Lauren Conrad’s blog is great and I love all of their articles about interior design.
- Since it’s now officially fall, I also have been really craving pumpkin things…I know I’m that girl 😛 I love baking and I love pumpkin, so I decided to make some pumpkin biscotti this weekend, since I have some pumpkin puree. I’m going to adapt a classic recipe and have some biscotti for the week…or possibly a month haha 🙂
- What are some of your favorite articles this week?
- Any new recipes you think I should try?