I haven’t done a favorite links post in a while…maybe I shouldn’t call it weekly? or maybe I should just manage my time better…that could be it too 😛
- I’m always on the hunt for fun new workouts and Lauren Conrad’s website never disappoints.
- I went to see Florida Georgia Line a few weekends back and I fell in love with Cole Swindell’s new song Flatliner featuring Dierks Bently (another favorite!). I can’t stop listening to it on repeat!
- I’ve been interested in Beachbody for a while but haven’t tried it yet. This article explained a lot about coaching and different aspects of the program!
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I’m moving some big furniture pieces into my apartment 🙂 Wish me luck!
Whats your current favorite song?
– I love all country, but right now it’s definitely flatlined or Break Up With Him by Old Dominion…so catchy!
Do you have any good workout sites/ workouts that you love?
– YouTube is pretty basic, but it’s a favorite of mine for new videos and I’m becoming a sucker for piyo at my gym…our instructor is fantastic!