Every week I come across links that I really like or learn something from. There’s so much information out there, so I want to use this new weekly favorites section to round up some of the articles and recipes that have caught my eye.
- These ways to air-dry your hair from Allure. I only blow dry/style my hair if I have to give a presentation for class so these are so cool to me!
- These King Cake recipes from Self Magazine (It is Mardi Gras after all!)
- Valentines Day (or any day) date ideas. I’m always the worst at planning dates, but this dates-in-a-jar idea is one of the best thing’s I’ve given my boyfriend!
- It’s been snowy and cold over the past couple of days, so I’ve been craving chili. This one from Cooking Classy is a fantastic slow cooker recipe!
- Pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast foods…these strawberry funfetti ones seem like they would be so much fun to make for a weekend brunch with friends!